100 Years Julius Berger GmbH & Co. KG Werkzeugfabrik
With our products, quality isn’t just a term we throw around – even a family-run company like BERGER must start from scratch every day to achieve quality.
Many test winners demonstrate our high requirements in the development and production of our tools. This is reflected not only in our selection of material, but also in the many useful product details, which speak for themselves.
For example, wear parts are always easy to replace. Comprehensive spare parts supply is a matter of course at BERGER.
That’s what the brand BERGER stands for
– Flawless technology
– Innovative, family-run company
– 90% in-house production in Germany
– Complete spare parts supply
– Personal contact partners
– Quick delivery
– Remarkable loyalty from specialized dealers
– Highly profitable POS solutions
BERGER develops and produces professional tools for the
• Garden, landscaping, and municipal maintenance
• Tree maintenance and forestry work
• Construction equipment and materials
• Agriculture, orchard, and vineyard care
• Plant cultivation, sales, and floristry